BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Newbie Blogging

Today is my first day blogging. I don't even know why i blog but i said to myself why not giving it a try. So... yeah i really got nothing to write yet but i'll just talk about today(meaning later). Well in the morning i have to wake up early to fry the curry puffs and also get ready for my church duty.
I am adc-ing pastor, the word ADC (Aide-DE-Camp) is a french word meaning personal assistant to a high rank person.
After that i'll coach badminton in Setia Alam under a former world number 1 badminton player long ago. His name is Han Jian, Han Jian took up badminton late at the age of 16 and was still able to reach the top when he was about 26, about 10 years of training! I must say he is an exception and many of China's aspirants receive their training at about half that age nowadays.

0 comments: